TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the following terms & conditions “the photographer” shall mean Photograhy By AR Photography.“ The client(s)” shall be those persons defined as bride and groom in the wedding booking. It is agreed that the following terms set out the total agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
- Payment System : Booking Money 20% + Event Payable 60% + Delivery Payable 20% Total = 100%. (This Payment System not applicable for all Offer Packages)
- All Booking Fees Are Strictly Non-Refundable
- All Packages Are Meant For Single Event.
- After 12am Client has to Provide Transport Facility.
- Extra Charge Applicable For Extra Session Or Hours.
- When You Complete The Booking Form You Must Be Paid Booking Fees Within Two Days Other Ways Your Booking Will Be Canceling.
- All Packages Price Or Offer Price Applicable Only For Inside Dhaka.
- For Outside Dhaka Offer Price Is Not Applicable And Also Transportation, Shiftting Charge 25% and Accommodation Cost Will Be Added With The Regular Price.
- We Could Not Provide All Raw Photos/Videos Or All Edited Photos/Videos Without Full Payment, If You Want We Can Provide Some Sample Raw Or Edited Photos After Your Event And It May be Take Around 7 Days.
- All Images Will Be Adjusted For Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, etc. Our Special Colour Correction Effect Allow For Those Packages Have Mentioned Special Edit. Any Kind Of Face Retouching, Digital Manipulation And Artist Finishing Is Available To The Client As An Option At Extra Cost.
- We use our logo in all edit photo & also use in hard copy.
- It May Take Around 5 Weeks To Deliver The Photos, Videos & prints. However, This Could Take Up To 6-8 Weeks During Busy Periods.
- We Keep Your All Photos And Videos For Maximum 5 Months.
- Any Kind Of Incident Like Fire At The Office, PC Causing By Electric Short Circuit Or At The End Of Your Event If The Robber Takes The Camera When We Go To The Office Then We Will Not Be Obliged To Pay Any Compensation. Intact if any kind of camera technical problem on spot venue We Will Not Be Obliged To Pay Any Compensation.
- AR Photography Owns The Right To Use Photos In Facebook / Website Or Others For Promotion/Advertisement.
***Conditions Apply Unavoidable Circumstances***
AR photography(“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.arphotography.co Website Registered On 2020-03-09
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Snapshot BD Ltduses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
AR photography may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of AR photography
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
• Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.arphotography.co website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data..
Refund & Return Policy
There shall be no refund for cancellation. However, clients can transfer the booking under special circumstances.